Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 2.Change the printer driver settings (Windows / macOS)
- 3.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 4.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 5.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8 / macOS 10.12 - 10.15.