Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 4.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 5.Is it OK to install Brother Windows XP drivers into Windows Vista™?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
I cannot scan when using SELinux (Security-Enhanced Linux)