Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Printing from a Windows PC or Mac
- 2.My custom paper size cannot be found even though I added it to the "User Defined Size" list in the printer driver, or although the Administrator settings are set for a shared printer, the function is disabled on a client computer. The printer is connected to a Windows computer via Bluetooth®.
- 3.Installing the software
- 4.P-touch Editor displays “There is no printer driver installed with this application.” (for Windows 10)
- 5.When I try to print via Bluetooth® with Windows 7/Windows Vista, I can print the first time, but I cannot print the second time.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How do I connect the printer to my computer using a USB cable?
Transfer Express cannot detect my printer when it is connected to a Windows 11 computer via USB.
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
What iOS mobile application can I use?
Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?