Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)