Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 2.The error message "Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files" appears at the end of the software installation. I have installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). What should I do?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.Windows 10 Support Information
- 5.I cannot install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Windows 10 Support Information
Windows 8.1 Support Information