Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 2.I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When I install the drivers from the CD-ROM supplied with the machine, the message "The application LOGINserver quit unexpectedly" appears. What should I do?
- 3.Can I connect my Brother machine directly to a Mac AirPort Station or a Router that has a USB port using a USB cable?
- 4.The error message "Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files" appears at the end of the software installation. I have installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). What should I do?
- 5.Can I reduce the size of a received fax on this machine?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Windows 10 Support Information
Windows 8.1 Support Information
Windows 8 Support Information
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)