Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm using Windows XP. When I try to install PaperPort® 8.0, I get an error message "PaperPort Setup Wizard Terminated". I can find PaperPort® 8.0 in "Add or Remove Programs", however I can't remove it. What can I do?
- 2.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 3.Windows 10 Support Information
- 4.The error message "Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files" appears at the end of the software installation. I have installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). What should I do?
- 5.Why do the color ink cartridges run out of ink even though I never or rarely print in color?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Windows 10 Support Information