Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
- 2.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
- 3.Locate files scanned with ControlCenter3 (For Windows)
- 4.When I try to scan a document using ScanSoft™ PaperPort™ 11SE, I can not scan from the ADF (automatic document feeder) with WIA driver.
- 5.Where can I get FaceFilter Studio and what can I do with this application?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)