Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 3.Which connection can I use to print from my device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 5.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.