Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.How do I know which side up my photo paper should be in the tray?
- 5.Can I connect a telephone on the same line as the Brother machine in Fax/Tel Mode?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The printer status is Offline or Paused.