Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the optional lower tray
- 2.Load paper in the paper tray
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.I am using Safari in Mac OS X. When I created a CSR or a Self-signed Certificate using the IP address to configure the "Common Name" and I try to access the Print Server using Safari with SSL communication, Safari issues an alert.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).