Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the optional lower tray
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)