Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 2.My Antivirus Software gives a warning message during the installation of Web BRAdmin.
- 3.The printer cannnot print and the error message "There was an error writing to LPT1:(or BRUSB) for the printer." appears on my PC. What should I do?
- 4.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 5.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)