Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Low" / "Replace Toner" / "Toner Life End" or the Toner LED is still on or flashing.
- 2.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 3.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 4.I don't think I got the full yield from my high-yield toner cartridge but the message "Toner Life End" or "Replace Toner" is displayed on the machine or the LED is on or flashing.
- 5.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message MEMORY FULL is printed.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Replace the drum unit.