Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 3.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 4.Does NC-2200w work with Windows Vista?
- 5.The Toner LED is still on or flashing after replacing the toner cartridge, or the status monitor continues to display the message "Toner Low" or "Toner Life End".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.