Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 2.The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.Replace the toner cartridge
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)