Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How can I activate/deactivate the Toner Save Mode?
- 2.Where is the Manual 2-sided(Duplex) setting option in the Mac OS X 10.3 driver ?
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 5.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message PRINT OVERRUN is printed out.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)