Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 2.Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
- 3.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
- 4.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 5.Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network using the supplied CD-ROM without a USB cable.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.