Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I have an external telephone answering device on the same line as my FAX and have the answer mode on my FAX set for TAD mode. How do I know if an incoming call is a telephone (voice) call or a fax?
- 2.How can I clear the "PAPER JAM" error message?
- 3.Can I confirm that the FAX was sent correctly?
- 4.How does the "FAX/TEL" Mode work?
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
Can I print from and scan to Windows Phone®?
Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?