Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 3.My documents are not feeding through the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) when I try to send a fax, scan to the PC, or make a copy. What can I do?
- 4.How do I clean white or black spots on printed documents?
- 5.Printing on thick paper or transparencies.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.