Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 3.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 4.I'm using Macintosh. What is the PreScan option used for?
- 5.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)