Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Curled (video instructions available)
- 2.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Which connection can I use to print from my device (Android™) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 5.The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.