Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 2.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 3.Locate files scanned with ControlCenter2 (For Macintosh)
- 4.I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
- 5.Recently, when I print a document from the manual feed slot, my Brother machine is taking more time than usual to start feeding paper. How can I reduce the time it takes to start feeding paper?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)