Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 3.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.Recently, when I print a document from the manual feed slot, my Brother machine is taking more time than usual to start feeding paper. How can I reduce the time it takes to start feeding paper?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)