Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 3.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 4.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.