Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.