Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How do I know which side up my photo paper should be in the tray?
- 3.The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 4.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 5.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Locate files scanned with ControlCenter3 (For Windows)
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Configure or change the settings of the ControlCenter 2 or 3 scanning options
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)