Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I have assigned an IP address to the printer, but I am unable to print or communicate with it using a web browser. What should I do?
- 4.How do I change the print server password?
- 5.What is a peer-to-peer network and do Brother printers work in that kind of environment?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but I cannot locate a network connected Brother machine and complete the driver installation. (For Windows)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Can I print using the IPP protocol on Windows XP?
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.