Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I clear the message "No Waste Toner"?
- 2.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 3.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 4.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 5.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)