Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 2.Pages are black when viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using Brother Image Viewer application.
- 3.A margin appears on the right side of the scanned document when using the Brother iPrint&Scan application on my Android™ mobile device.
- 4.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 5.Check the IP addresses of your PC and the Brother machine
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I am sharing my Brother machine. I can print but cannot scan.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc. (Windows)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
Important points you need to confirm before configuring your Brother machine for a wireless network.