Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I adjust my Brother machine's Sleep Mode setting?
- 2.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 5.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
Changes to the contents stored in the address book do not become effective in the stored speed dial numbers in Windows.
Which E-mail packages are compatible with ControlCenter3?
I'm using a Debian based distribution (e.g. Ubuntu, Kubuntu etc). When installing the CUPS Wrapper driver, I get the following error message: "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory". (Linux)
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.