Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I adjust my Brother machine's Sleep Mode setting?
- 2.Can I connect a telephone on the same line as the Brother machine in Fax/Tel Mode?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 5.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Low" / "Replace Toner" / "Toner Life End" or the Toner LED is still on or flashing.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).