Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot install the driver on multiple versions of Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04, Mint 18.3 and 19) and the message "Job completed, filter error or no driver" is displayed. (Linux®)
- 2.My label is printing like a mirror image. How do I enable/disable the Mirror Printing option? (P-touch Editor 5.1/5.2 for Windows)
- 3.Is it possible to connect more than one Brother machine to my computer? (Linux®)
- 4.The Printer Setting Tool does not start.
- 5.I cannot install the printer driver because the installation stops after connecting the printer to my computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to use the Paper Size Setup (for Windows)
How can I automatically adjust the label length depending on the amount of text? (P-touch Editor 5.1/5.2 for Windows)
How to install Brother software on a computer not connected to the Internet
How do I uninstall the printer driver?
I cannot install the CUPS driver and get a message that CUPS does not exist. (Linux®)