Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Print on both sides of the paper.
- 3.Can I use AirPrint with my Brother machine?
- 4.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 5.How do I replace the Waste toner box?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)