Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Turn the Toner Save Mode on or off.
- 2.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 3.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.I am using Safari in Mac OS X. When I created a CSR or a Self-signed Certificate using the IP address to configure the "Common Name" and I try to access the Print Server using Safari with SSL communication, Safari issues an alert.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the printer drivers (For Windows)