Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 2.Reprint the last print job
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Verify the Brother machine connected to the Wired Network (For Windows)
Check the Node Name of the Brother machine