Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Windows 10 Support Information
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 4.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.The Toner LED is still on or flashing after replacing the toner cartridge, or the status monitor continues to display the message "Toner Low" or "Toner Life End".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)