Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the scanner driver (For Windows)
- 2.I do not have or lost the black and white calibration sheet.
- 3.When I press the "Scan" on my scanning software, I receive an error message that reads: "Please install scanner" or "The scan was aborted because the scanner is not powered on or not connected properly".
- 4.Scan a document in Windows 8 or later.
- 5.I'm using Windows. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the installation screen is not automatically displayed on the PC.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.