Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My scanned images have black lines running through them, blank spaces, or just overall bad quality.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.Calibrate your scanner. (For Windows)
- 5.I have upgraded my Macintosh to OS X 10.9, and now I cannot scan using the Image Capture software.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).