Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My scanned images have black lines running through them, blank spaces, or just overall bad quality.
- 2.When I tried to scan the document, it is not feed properly and it jams or seems to feed from one side.
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).