FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 3.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 4.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 5.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot connect to the printer via Wi-Fi Direct using the Brother Print Service Plugin (Android™ 12 or later).
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)