Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
- 4.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 5.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).