Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "xxxx cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
- 2.When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?
- 3.I replaced my ink cartridge, but the LCD is still displaying "Ink Empty". What can I do?
- 4.How do I print on an envelope?
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)