Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Print More Than One Page on a Single Sheet of Paper (N in 1) (Windows®)
- 2.Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- 3.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- 4.(Video) Unpack your Brother machine
- 5.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.