Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My Brother machine could not be found over the network when I installed drivers on my PC.
- 2.Open the Status Monitor
- 3.Enable the Brother machine's network interface.
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
Print both sides of paper or a booklet automatically
I cannot install the Brother printer driver (macOS 10.15 or earlier)
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)