Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 2.Where do I find the complete User's Guide?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 5.Can I use non-Brother or third party supplies with the Brother machine?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.