Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Replace the drum unit.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
How do I replace the Waste toner box?
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)