Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 3.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 4.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 5.Stop the paper feeding twice through the machine when printing single pages with 2-sided(duplex) switched to on in the printer driver. (For Windows Only)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)