Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Can I connect my External Answering Device in another room and still receive faxes?
- 3.I have an external telephone answering device on the same line as my FAX and have the answer mode on my FAX set for TAD mode. How do I know if an incoming call is a telephone (voice) call or a fax?
- 4.What is Distinctive Ring and how do I program it?
- 5.Can I reduce the size of a received fax on this machine?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
Can I confirm that the FAX was sent correctly?
I have a telephone answering device (TAD) on the same line as my FAX. Is necessary to record a 5 second pause before my outgoing message begins?