Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.I still receive the error message "Paper Jam" after I removed the jammed paper.
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.Print using only the black ink cartridge when the Color cartridges have run out.
- 5.Load paper in the paper tray
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Pre-Required Procedures (Linux)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Large characters are printed incorrectly. (Linux)