Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007. What can I do? (For ControlCenter3 Users)
I'm using Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP or Windows NT 4.0. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2, the error message "Scanning failed. Please try to scan the image again, if the error happens again please restart your computer, and then try to scan again. (CC031)" appears and I cannot scan. What should I do?
I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
Why do the color ink cartridges run out of ink even though I never or rarely print in color?
The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.