Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.What are the differences between the BRAdmin Professional and the Web BRAdmin software?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Windows)
I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but I cannot locate a network connected Brother machine and complete the driver installation. (For Windows)
I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)