Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.When I try to dial a One Touch or Speed Dial number, my Brother machine's LCD reads "Not Registered."
- 3.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 4.White streaks or bands appear down the page.
- 5.How do I turn off/on the Toner Save Mode?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)