Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 2.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 3.I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
- 4.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 5.Spots are printed at 75mm.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Configure or change the settings of the ControlCenter 2 or 3 scanning options
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.